Bonjour ♥


CelineL.
I blog based on daily/weekly inspirations.
I love kpop, fashion and purple.
Uses Weheartit, Photobucket

Here's my fav drummer
and fav dancer


Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


August/September
Saturday, September 15, 2012 | 8:59 PM | 0 hearts♥
Hi guys!!
This is gg to be a super short post/update cux it's been millions of years ever since i blogged...this post is gonna be so boring without pixs cux my photobucket isn't working!
Oh recently i've been listening to this guy called Ronan Parke who is super super super cute n talented n handsome plus he got super good vocals n he can sing rlly damn well! I'm not kidding ah if u go n watch then u will know how good he is! hehhe so currently i think everyone is like chionging their homework + revisions stuffs i guess..yup so must start studying but don't forget to rest too! I promise to be back after EOYs n will post more often!
Ok bye! :)