Bonjour ♥


CelineL.
I blog based on daily/weekly inspirations.
I love kpop, fashion and purple.
Uses Weheartit, Photobucket

Here's my fav drummer
and fav dancer


Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


Hope
Saturday, June 23, 2012 | 9:42 PM | 0 hearts♥

if you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes.
-St. Clement of Alexandra


Hi guys! i'm back finally after a month right i know it's been super long and i haven't been blogging lately because i'm a little too busy, and i live the life of a piggie haha sorry! 
One thing i've got to confess, i went out only ONCE this holiday for shopping, ok fml ): i didn't go shopping for the whole of my June holidays cause i'm too broke to do so! i feel too guilty to take pocket $ from my dear daddy becuz he spent a bomb on my braces. haha, so that's it. Most of my time i spend it slacking at home/study with friend(twice only)/or gg out without $. yup don't remind me, i'm gonna save up and start shopping/eating/playing after EOY! This mye sucks. 
Ok let me show some pixs ~
1st: Jessel and me  2nd: Joseph and me
This is what Joseph helped me write! haha so nice?^^

This is my handsome guy, Kai! 

Another pix of my handsome guy haha^^
Been addicted to Exo-k this holiday, cuz i love love love their songs, and they've got awesome members! hehe, oh yeah, have i said i've got my helix piercing? i'm loving it now, haha no regrets.

Also...one last thing, this holiday, i've been dreaming. AND, that is BAD. Cuz dreaming = lack of love, so that means i'm lacking of love!! ahaahah ok, i'm gonna go get my exo-k album tmr with Lydia hahaha EXCITED. i'll probably blog tmr when i get my exo-k album okay! AHAH make y'll JELLY, hahaha.

End with usual camwhore ok? BB^^




/